• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/25/2017: Thunderbird-Paseo, Hole 14 in in Glendale, AZ

elmexdela

* Ace Member *
Course rating 2.37 from 19 reviews

Hole 14
384 ft

Teebox

47097459.jpg

This course looks bleak but this was in the photo album, adds a little color. "Spring desert blooms".

71540f5f.jpg

I would throw a rhbh plaz volt regardless of wind. I dont have 385ft of distance, and it doesnt really look like it matters too much where I would land to save par.

I cannot tell if the hole has up or done elevation, but it looks like the basket is on level or just above the tee. This is my maximum distance. Calm weather, I am looking at a Trespass; not so calm, maybe my Catapult.

This course is in a drainage area. Hole 14 goes across the ditch so there is a little elevation on the other side. It is currently a little more overgrown at the tee.
Also the second photo above is NOT from T-Bird.
I just throw a disc across, try to clear the water way at the bottom and then snug up for par.

I'm not going to trust my distance with that water and I'll throw a soft proxy close to the near side. Nothing blocking an easy hyzer approach after that.

Latest posts