• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12-30-10

I like how the two different tee pads completely change the hole, which doesn't happen often enough on some courses.

LHBH:
Blue:ESP Meteor or ESP Avenger SS
White: Flx pred with a nice skip towards the basket

Awesome one I've played!

I shot from the blue and tbird up the middle then buzzz and then putted it in I believe.

An awesome course. Too bad it got dark by hole 13

Thanks for the update :thmbup:

I've been planning on playing Oregon for a while, things just keep coming up. I was going to tomorrow, but I guess I'll just wait for the new 18 to be done. Let me know when it's all done!

That's a good plan. I assume you play Wills more than anywhere else?

blue: pro firebird pretty flat skip
white: champ leopard on slight anny

Either tee looks pretty fun to throw on. From the blue tee, I am going with a Champ Beast, RHBH, and put a little hyzer on it, swing it to the right of the tree, keepin it low and have it skip back towards the basket. From the white, I am putting some anny on my TL and have it go from left to right and end towards the basket, RHBH.

Blue/Short: Eagle-L, low hyzer line...looks like
White/Long: Flippy Eagle time! possibly a beat PD, anny...wind will play a role in that.

I'd consider throwing a Leopard on an anny line coming in to the pin from the left on all three tees. You know, just for fun.

On my first run-up with the Valk, I twist my ankle on that root, and fall into the mud-puddle, much to the amusement of the rest of my group.

Upon getting up, I scream an obscenity at my disc and whip it into the nearest tree, snapping it in half.

My friends inform me that the throw counts, furthering my humiliation.

Valk gone, I only have a tee-bird left as a fairway driver. I'm a n00b you see, and only have four discs.

After staring at the gap on the right for a minute, my buddy throws his empty beer at me and tells me to hurry.

Pressure, now.

I panic. Flip the Tee-Bird over. And tomahawk it into the tree on the right of the fairway.

It sticks.

I grab my baseball, and start throwing it in the tree from 50' away, and now cuss at the ball as well.

Ten minutes go by before I get it down, but we don't let anybody play through.

They can wait.

The jerks I'm playing with are sticklers for the rules and insist I take a penalty stroke for the tree.

I angrily grab my Wolf from the bag, and throw it without caring...

And drain it.

Easy Bogey.

Not what I would do, but I know a guy...

Happy New Year's!

:p