• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 12/4/2018: Spring Lake Park DGC Hole 9 in Jefferson, IA

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
No reviews.

Hole 9
Par 4
298 ft.

Tee:
96e50e24.jpg

Course Map

Better late than never I suppose.

The pictures for this course make it look shorter than listed.

If it really is 300' I will throw a 3Bird. Otherwise I am looking at a G* Leopard or even a Roc3 if it is as short as it looks.

wow looks tough

rhbh plaz volt on hyzer

or if its as short as it looks my red z wasp fh or bh depending on wind

Just to make it fairly fun, I'm gonna throw my wrath on a stupidly sky high spike hyzer and see how close I can tombstone it.

Map looks pretty good and accurate so i'm going to guess the look of this picture is just a zoom and it really is the distance listed.

No matter a course like this I like to play with a Harp/Warden/Pure drive all three and putt each one out with a wizard.

This hole I would likely not throw the Pure I have a habit of turning it over too bad trying to reach something like this but I will throw the Harp and the Warden, probably have a long outside the circle putt for both.

I like the par numbers... makes me think it was probably set up with frisbees in mind.

Since this is hole 9, I'd see what is working best for me that day. If my backhand is on, I'm throwing my Z Flx Undertaker. If it's a forehand kinda day, I'm going with my Lucid Felon.

Assuming little to no headwind....River to right under the basket. Gimme putt. 'nuff said.

Latest posts