• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 19 Aug 2013 Thomas Park in Salina, KS

JSurmann

* Ace Member *
Silver level trusted reviewer
Thomas Park in Salina, KS
Course Rating 3.56 from 9 Reviews

Hole 2
Par 3, 475'
No hole tips.
Average Hole Score 4.5

From Tee
0de88566.jpg

Basket to Tee
6637652e.jpg

Holes 2 & 3

Course Map
673e430d.gif

RHBH Buzzz from the tee full power. Hopefully it'll break the treeline at the end and I'll have a clear approach shot.

Most likely a Buzzz from the tee followed by a FH Zone. Might be throwing the Buzzz twice depending on my tee shot. Hopefully putting from there with a Judge.

I usually put a Teebird down the middle (LHBH) and hope I can pop through the trees on the right, then flick a mid up to the pin. Trees on the left are big time jail.

C-PD on a big hyzer through a gap in the trees on the right of the tee-pad, hope for some extra skip towards the basket for a sinkable 40 footer. inevitably end up in the tall grass and laying up for 3.
Or maybe a S-PD down the middle

Most likely a Buzzz from the tee followed by a FH Zone. Might be throwing the Buzzz twice depending on my tee shot. Hopefully putting from there with a Judge.

Thought about the FH on the second shot as well, but that rollaway green would be scary.

I would probably just throw a Buzzz until I'm putting.

Doesn't look like there's a mando, so I might throw a hyzer out into the open area on the right, another hyzer up to the pin and drop in for the 3. Looks like going down that tunnel can easily lead to extra strokes.

hyzer flipped patriot or roadrunner depending on how tight and long the tunnel is, hopefully thrown better than the guys in the video. :-/

clean up with a yeti.

Doesn't look like there's a mando, so I might throw a hyzer out into the open area on the right, another hyzer up to the pin and drop in for the 3. Looks like going down that tunnel can easily lead to extra strokes.

^This with a TP Northman

Or tunnel through with an Amp.

I'm going to try the Patriot straight up the gut. Probably shank it off a tree, get ticked off, then Buzzz the rest of the way