• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/13/13: North Park in Haltom City, TX

Tee pads are now concrete, the basket has been moved back and farther to the left. It is up hill. I throw an opto Pure at it. If the wind is coming from the north, I'll throw something else, depending on the wind speed and which tee pad I'm throwing from.

The red basket is gone, the blue one is the new one put in after the oil company left.

Tee pads are now concrete, the basket has been moved back and farther to the left. It is up hill. I throw an opto Pure at it. If the wind is coming from the north, I'll throw something else, depending on the wind speed and which tee pad I'm throwing from.

The red basket is gone, the blue one is the new one put in after the oil company left.
Left teepad - Teebird (assuming 275ish - if less, Comet or Hornet)
Right teepad - Eagle (assuming 275ish - if less, Hornet) or Teebird thrown with hyzer so it doesn't flatten out.

Looks like I have to bend the disc around something, probably throwing the VP either FH or BH depending on which way I need the disc to curve.

Great hole but it does play uphill quite a bit. I get my Buzzz out to 300' but the spot I play to is just out of reach for my Buzzz. Usually throw a Leopard on this hole to hit my spot for a deuce on either pin.