• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HoD 2.15.11

Either hornet or buzzz depending on wind.

maybe try a trident and gun for the ace if I'm really feeling silly.

buzzz or tbird. Is that creek casual? I cant imagine it would be ob.

RHBH champ cobra

I wish I had a pic from the tee box to give everyone a better idea of what this hole entails. This is my local course and I'm playing a round there after work today so I'll see what I can do. This pic is taken from a fairly narrow gap that you need to be able to hit at about 240' from the tee box to make a run at this basket. There is a huge pine tree just off the front of the tee box to the right and even if you can miss that there's really no room to make a run at it coming in from the right due to several trees, but especially a very large magnolia tree. There are some smaller holes to hit to the left of where the pic is taken that allow you to get close if you're LHBH or RHFH thrower, but for a RHBH like me, you really need something you can hyzer flip into the gap. I have a kinda beat up DX Eagle that I throw on an extreme hyzer and it flips up flat, goes a little right, and will sail through that gap without coming back to the left (if I throw it correctly). A guy I play with got the only ace recorded on this hole so far and he threw a Champion Coyote pretty much right at it from the tee.

Last edited:
MacIntyre Hole #6 Ace

Actually, I threw my coyote on a slight backhand hyzer down the most difficult line available. It threaded the big pine to the right and the big magnolia past the pine and hit clean center chain. Cleanest, prettiest ace that I have had to this point in my career. I am planning to update all of the course pictures now that we have signs and benches in place. Stay tuned if you want a better look at the course holes from the tee pads.:thmbup:

Not the best pic but here is a shot from the tee pad showing how it's pretty blocked off when trying to come in from the right and the gap (where the other pic was taken) is fairly narrow. There's also a playground over on the right that is OB and a road down the left that is also OB. We play the creek down the right side by the basket as either OB or casual, depending on the event.

Attachments

• phpqAPMCxPM.jpg
    phpqAPMCxPM.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Not the best pic but here is a shot from the tee pad showing how it's pretty blocked off when trying to come in from the right and the gap (where the other pic was taken) is fairly narrow. There's also a playground over on the right that is OB and a road down the left that is also OB. We play the creek down the right side by the basket as either OB or casual, depending on the event.

From that picture I think I will go with the Meteor, RHBH and hyzer flip it up to weasle it into the gap between the trees.

Latest posts