• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/2/14: Camp Allen DGC #21

DeadOn

Hole of the day:

Camp Allen DGC in Navasota, TX

#21 in the long position.

Length: 505 feet

Par:4

Road is NOT OB

:popcorn:

Attached is a course map to see the preferred line.

1324ceae.jpg

7fb7152b.jpg

Attachments

• #21 cropped.png
    #21 cropped.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 35
RHBH

Going for my newly acquired 167g Star Katana and yanking it hard and toward the left. I'm betting on the Katana's tendency to turn as it barely misses the bank of pines on the left and starts back toward the right side. As it slows, the disc comes back left and lays out for another 30 ft skip off the road.

Sitting about 180-220 ft out, my second shot will be either with my rancho roc or star mako and I'll throw it low to dig in the pine needles/ditch just in front of the basket.

Last shot, I'll bang it in from 10-12 ft out with my soft focus or bounce it off the top because my arm is primed from yanking the first shot.

Happy with a 4 either way cause it's long and narrow. :hfive:

wow. best hole layout EVER.

it'd be fun to try a LHFH roller.

i think i'd go with my S-PD or my low PL P-PD2 if i was feeling saucy. it would skip back at the end but i might have a chance for a long putt.

probably definitely the spd.

I will laugh as I walk past the pro tees to the shorts and throw A buzzz or a putter.

Then I will slink back to the pros, contemplate throwing three identical 150 foot putter shots and play for par. I will probably settle on tight flex shot forehand with a teebird. Buzzz to approach and anode to sink the Putt

one of the worst holes ive seen. reminds me of hole 14 at land of memories. i usually skip these filler holes and only play them if my group wants to play it. i would rhbh firebird hyzer line. then an out with a wasp probably

I would normally throw my Roc up the middle then lay up with a Wizard but... No thanks on the road rash. Why would you design a hole that goes down a road?

Are you kidding me? The entire fairway is basically asphalt? :thmbdown:
I'm throwing the 4/10 DX Wraith with no name or number on it I found about 3 holes back.

steady teebird, steady roc, puttinn it in with the aviar.

Latest posts