• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/22/17 - Middle Park DGC in Bettendorf, IA

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
frito w/the day off?
Middle Park DGC in Bettendorf, IA
Rated 3.82 from
25 Reviews
365 Played
47 Favorited
92 Wishlisted
CourseMap CourseMapII

Hole #4
Pin Position A:298 ft (4)
Pin Position B:435 ft (4)
icon_favorite_grn.gif
Pin Position C:498 ft (4)

TEE:
34daf6c8.jpg

the last review from The Valkyrie Kid says " I would never guess that a course the caliber of Middle Park DGC would not have a # 4 pad."
and Loomis says "...walk 100 feet left of the basket and INVENT the tee pad for HOLE 4. Throw to the basket you can see along the same side of the creek. It's a bomber depending on where you put the pad."
so i guess there's no pad now, clearly visible in this pic, wonder how does a concrete pad disappear?

Maybe this isn't hole 4?

I'm playing longs. RHFH hyzer flip with Z Crank. Will probably end up in the trees on the left side and give me a chance to show off my get out of trouble game...

oh I got it, they redesigned it in 2014 so this is the course map now with hole #4 being 385ft on the other side of the creek in the pic.
I say we play with what is pictured going to 498ft.

Last edited:
i'm going full power with either a boss, quasar, or octane.

This use to be a good hole, but they redesigned the course for better flow. This fairway is now used for hole 6 going in the opposite direction as shown.

As shown:
Boss rhfh
Pure
Yeti Aviar

Lace.... figure out the rest based on how well I execute of the tee.

Played here summer 2015... the map Chevis linked here, is correct:
oh I got it, they redesigned it in 2014 so this is the course map now

Thought it was very good course, but nothing epic. Nice mix of getting to stretch your arm out and some interesting woods holes. Lost an R Pro Boss in the water on #10.

Starfire
Photon
Photon

Ya'll fellas are crazy. Looking at the map and the picture, the fairway is only about 60' wide between the road and the creek. Tight fairway to thread going for max distance with a driver...

I'd stick to a S-FD to avoid the OB.

Latest posts