• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/27/2019: LTC Cleveland Hole 15 in Cleveland, WI

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.24 from 17 reviews

Hole 15
Par 3
220 ft.

Tip By: jhgonzo
RHBH: Big sky anhyzer OVER the trees off the tee (look for two nearly right angles in the pine and adjacent tree forming what resembles a football goalpost, and split those uprights!) with a stable to understable mid -- I prefer a Comet.

Tee Sign:
edc25968.jpg

Tee:
ec4acade.jpg

Profile:
a135dc16.jpg

Basket:
6f5bede6.jpg

Basket to Tee:
eaa7abba.jpg

Course Map

I think I might try a Resistor or Firebird RHFH around that big turn instead of what appears to be a much more dangerous over the top shot that jhgonzo suggests.

Either a Champ Firebird FH or a RHBH Moonshine River roller thrown almost vertically

rhfh plaz volt on flare

maybe throw a rhbh plaz ion anny but that seems laborious and high chance of disc gettin stuck

I saw "Cleveland" and thought 'Oh, eff that.' Then, I saw Wisconsin. Oh... Okay then. :D :D :D

I'd go RHFH with a Sexybird fairly low and on a good hyzer, playing for the skip.

Low FB FH with a hard skip should do the trick. I remember the hole, but don't have any clue what I threw. At the time I played it, I'd guess a Voodoo anny.

My alma mater!

It takes a HUGE flare skip or perfectly hit RHFH (up high) to get to the pin...it's tucked pretty far around the corner. Surprisingly tough hole for the distance. Most of the sky routes are blocked...the trees are not small.

I usually just go with a Star Firebird and hope for the best.

Escape off the box, looks to play longer than that 220' mentioned