• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 2/27/2023: Paseo Vista Recreation Area Hole #11 Chandler, AZ

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Paseo Vista Recreation Area in Chandler, AZ

White 285 ft
Red 165 ft

White Tee
72124faf.jpg

Red Tee
463b33a2.jpg

Hey- I've played this track. You didn't say if there are 30mph winds!

White BH PD

Red FH Razor Claw3

Last edited:
Hey- I've played this track. You didn't say if there are 30mph winds!

White BH PD

Red FH Razor Claw3

That's how I like playing an open course 30 mph wind. This past Thursday 20-30 mph, this Saturday could be a little stronger.

White Eclipse Envy

Red Plasma Wave

How many times is this course going to be in HOD?

My dad used to live in Chandler, so played here a few times.

Probably an Aviar or Roc.

Star Roadrunner

Envy

I play there every once in a while. I usually throw an OS Approach or a fairly straight mid and try to lay up about 10' from the mando. There's that sneaky OB on the right, so you have to be careful with the forehand, you don't want any skip. I saw an Instagram reel of Bradley Williams playing here recently. I don't remember if it was the shorter one on the front 9 or if it was this one, but he pured the mando.

I play there every once in a while. I usually throw an OS Approach or a fairly straight mid and try to lay up about 10' from the mando. There's that sneaky OB on the right, so you have to be careful with the forehand, you don't want any skip. I saw an Instagram reel of Bradley Williams playing here recently. I don't remember if it was the shorter one on the front 9 or if it was this one, but he pured the mando.

Yeah with a closer look, this is the one with the concrete pipe mando halfway down the fairway.

Saw a random dude destroy a disc hitting the concrete, trying to hit the mando from the tee

White: Lucid Enforcer

Red: VIP Anvil

White: komodo spike, hope to beat it in some and this looks like a good place for it.
Red: Komodo grenade, same reasoning.

Latest posts