• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/2/2023: Mt. Airy Forest Hole #13 Cincinnati, OH

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Mt. Airy Forest in Cincinnati, OH

Pin A: 350 ft
Pin B: 410 ft
Pin C: 470 ft

"#13 is another good hole, big blind anhyser with some rough on the right side if you come in early."

"I really liked #13, which included a right-curving shot over a small valley (more of a dip), which lead into a downshot with the basket surrounded by downslopes. Very rewarding hole, if you play it right."

Tee
43e3d1c9.jpg

Basket
b33dc6e5.jpg

Tee Sign
180e31c1.jpg

Playing Mt. Airy Forest at the crack of dawn in the Spring with no one else on the course stands as one of the very best experiences I've had disc golfing, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Loved this hole. Always a sucker for a long sweeping anhyzer opportunity.

Last edited:
JDub with the hole sponsorship. I don't believe I've seen him around DGCR in a while.

Anyway, I like to RHFH a Fireball or maybe even throw a big sweeping RHBH sky anny with an older Pro Leopard.

LHBH Star Teebird on a big sweeping hyzer. only likely would get a look at 2 from the A pin location.

I played this last year, the trees in the middle of picture #1 looked a lot bigger.
Played a beat Gstar Destroyer almost to the parking lot.
Tursas upshot hit 20' short to slide to circles edge past the basket. Pure white Wizard putt for the 3.
I remember it all because it was one of the few good holes that day.