• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/20/2023: Heritage Trails County Park Hole #2 Slinger, WI

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Heritage Trails County Park in Slinger, WI

Long
Pin A: 332 ft
Pin B: 385 ft

Short
Pin A: 270 ft
Pin B: 323 ft

Tee
e3a2ee85.jpg

Opto Ballista Pro, regardless of tee or basket

Pretty sure this is actually hole #1...

Was just there today, it's hole 2. I added 200 foot of fairway through the woods on top of the hill. I haven't installed the sleeve though, a couple of dead ash trees need to come down first.

Maybe play a mid or fairway toward the gap to setup the up. If the basket isn't that deep and the trees aren't filled in I might play plinko.

Maybe play a mid or fairway toward the gap to setup the up. If the basket isn't that deep and the trees aren't filled in I might play plinko.

Yeah, it's kind of a tweener par 3/4 currently. I've only seen one person get inside the circle from the short tee to short pin.

Yeah, it's kind of a tweener par 3/4 currently. I've only seen one person get inside the circle from the short tee to short pin.

I kinda like one or two of these per course for casual play. Even if it's hard to find a true birdie look it can test patience and creativity!

Latest posts