• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/30/2023: Arapahoe Basin DGC Hole #20 Dillon, CO

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Arapahoe Basin DGC in Dillon, CO

363 ft.

Tee
d85edadc.jpg

Basket to Tee
60c6bcd1.jpg

Tee Sign
9a1cff4a.jpg

looks beautiful and fun

wraiths

and a few fun ones as long as im throwin straight that day

Prob throw a FAF Champ Firebird RHBH and lawn dart one in... then throw a bunch of putters and buzzzes at it.

The only time I was in Colorado in the summer, they had heavy snow the previous winter and there was still a lot of snow at higher elevations. We got to ski A Basin on July 5th.

DX Stingray

I went with a PD FH last I played this one (R-L wind). I think in calm I would probably be throwing an envy hard and flat straight at the basket, maybe my beat fossil gila flip up to flat straight at it. Just something that wont turn when the speed picks up down the hill.

FWIW if you throw down the hill this one plays like 275 or so. If you throw straight out expect to be 400' left and 100' short...

Pretty sure I went RHBH Serpent when I played

Funny, I was just thinking about whether or not the serpent would carry the distance. I love throwing them downhill. They fly just like they do flat or uphill. Straight and doesn't want to stay in the air longer than it needs to.

Stoked for the new run coming out any day now

Only played a ski hill course that was this open once and found out the hard way that distance isn't always your best friend, lol

I'm throwing a tomahawk with an Opto Ballista Pro

Neutron Rhythm on an S Curve, and a fun throw G-Star Wraith on a fade aiming toward the resort.

Funny, I was just thinking about whether or not the serpent would carry the distance. I love throwing them downhill. They fly just like they do flat or uphill. Straight and doesn't want to stay in the air longer than it needs to.

Stoked for the new run coming out any day now

I believe I faded out and ended pin high ~60' to the left. But yeah, Serpents can go far with enough air under them and agree, I love the Serp's flight path. That new run does look real pretty but I've got a couple boxes full of backups so I'll probably hold off. Stupid making good decisions…

The only time I was in Colorado in the summer, they had heavy snow the previous winter and there was still a lot of snow at higher elevations. We got to ski A Basin on July 5th.

DX Stingray

i would love to watch a dx stingray float down the hill

i would love to watch a dx stingray float down the hill

Flippy mids and downhills go together like peas and carrots. To date, my longest throw is still with a Opto Fuse on the final hole of Holler in the Hills. At least 50' farther than my flat ground personal best with a bliz destroyer.

Latest posts