• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/4/2022: Elk Mound DGC Hole #7 Elk Mound, WI

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Elk Mound DGC in Elk Mound, WI

300 ft.

Tee
4281c1fb.jpg

The closest course to my house! Utterly unspectacular school course. They did the best they could with what they had, but it wasn't much. Only two holes have anything in the way in the fairway at all. Otherwise, it's all wide open.

I go rhbh insanity or wrath depending on the wind.

Where's da basket?
No idea where I'm throwing.
Can't believe I drove out here to bag this course.

*drives home*

Where's da basket?
No idea where I'm throwing.
Can't believe I drove out here to bag this course.

*drives home*

Hey, stop over and I'll buy ya lunch before ya leave!

Basket is out there straight ahead, about 300 feet. In the middle of the wide open.....

The only way I'd recommend bagging this is if you were on a road trip passing by on hwy 29 or 94. Course is only a few minutes off the exit. Otherwise......yeah just don't.

It's only like 10 minutes from my place, and I'll drive an extra 10-20 to go play at the Menomonie courses.

Last edited:
Hey, stop over and I'll buy ya lunch before ya leave!

Basket is out there straight ahead, about 300 feet. In the middle of the wide open.....

The only way I'd recommend bagging this is if you were on a road trip passing by on hwy 29 or 94. Course is only a few minutes off the exit. Otherwise......yeah just don't.

It's only like 10 minutes from my place, and I'll drive an extra 10-20 to go play at the Menomonie courses.
< throws a Crank... has lunch with Jake.
:)

menards rebate headquarters

Lol. I just sent one in yesterday.
It's been pretty good to me over the years.

If anyone's planning a home improvement or other significant project, that 11% could be a valid reason to choose Menard's over Lowe's or Home Depot ....all other things being equal.

Keep in mind: it's not actually a cash rebate.
It's basically a Menard's gift card, but they've got stuff everyone uses, so it not hard to find a use for it.

Lol. I just sent one in yesterday.
It's been pretty good to me over the years.

If anyone's planning a home improvement or other significant project, that 11% could be a valid reason to choose Menard's over Lowe's or Home Depot ....all other things being equal.

Keep in mind: it's not actually a cash rebate.
It's basically a Menard's gift card, but they've got stuff am everyone uses, so it not hard to find a use for it.

and they usually have the cheapest prices anyways

i know they have caught a ton of flak in the past before (that hazardous waste thing) but i figure its all the same devil

also a fun fact i hooked up with someone from that small town back in my undergrad

Liveliest HOD of all time?

Crappy course, but there's more than 2 trees like Jake said. There's at least 5 in play. ;)

Fun fact: I buy all of my pants from Menards nowadays.

Liveliest HOD of all time?

Crappy course, but there's more than 2 trees like Jake said. There's at least 5 in play. ;)

Fun fact: I buy all of my pants from Menards nowadays.

course sucks

whats the go to pants there

Latest posts