• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/9/14: Cass Benton Hills DGC in Northville, MI

I throw a katana at it on a huge flex shot... Give the guy collecting bottles my empties, then yell at the drunk underagers to not get to close to my disc or i'll break their hand. sketchiest course ever after 12pm.

If it's calm, I'll work a Roadrunner out there so I'm approaching from the right side of the fairway with a Roc. I'll throw a PPD into some wind, or SPD into heavy wind. I still wanna stay more or less straight.

I can't remember what I threw the one time I played here, but I faded out early and it was not a good hole for me.

FH SPD from the longs. Approach from there and hope for a 4.

E star TB from the shorts. Hopefully it's close.

I throw a katana at it on a huge flex shot... Give the guy collecting bottles my empties, then yell at the drunk underagers to not get to close to my disc or i'll break their hand. sketchiest course ever after 12pm.

This dude is very familiar with CBH haha.

Shorts: Eagle to the open area right of the defending trees, gator or BB aviar depending on approach distance and wind.

Longs: PD or volt to the same area, FH teebird or BH a roc or gator to the pin.

I'm happy with a 3 on this hole.

Long- Tern on anny, upshot, putt hopefully, maybe a BH roller?
Short- beat PD turnover, maybe F7 same line, hopefully putt for 2

Probably a Star Wraith OH to start?

That or maybe a nice Pinnacle Ghost RHBH.

Latest posts