• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/27/2017: Brevard College DGC Hole 11 in Brevard, NC

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 2.89 from 23 reviews.

Hole 11
Par 3
Red: 410 ft.
Blue: 425 ft.

Tee:
610394a5.jpg

Straight, long & then sharp left over a small creek to pin. Thick briar wall & OB fence all along left side.

Approach:
3226be58.jpg

Basket to Tee:
8b6b2010.jpg

Course Map

I'm not risking the Br'er Rabbit routine unless I know I can make that corner (which it doesn't appear I can. MAYBE from the short tee.)

I'm going Volt on a shallow anny line, should give me a decent angle into the basket.

ar heat, soft focus either at the pin if I got far enough right with the drive or lay up even with the bridge if not

Either throwing long out to the right with a beat Star Destroyer and then FH approach into the green, or beat 11x Teebird hugging the tree line and then Gator into the green.

Looks fun.

Looks like a Destro off the tee and hope to fade in as close as possible and not go sploosh

Looks like a good hole, at least for the risk/reward decision making.

I might risk a Champ Tern RHBH, going for a decent amount of turn. Early release could be brutal on this one... The reality is that there's no way I'm getting a 2 on this without a long and lucky putt.

Yea on this tweener hole, Glow or Icon Phenom to stay right, then float in a clutch and walk away with my 3 like everyone else.

Sidewinder low and hard off the tee. Approach with a Zone or Nova, depending on what's left.

Latest posts