• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/29/11 - Bear Creek, Tx

dodgeball

Double Eagle Member
Bear Creek in Grapevine, Tx

Hole #12
Par 3

Pro tee-
A pin - 225'
B pin - 240'

88067626.jpg

Google map with additional course info

Well, the course info on the Google map says 155' but the description here says 225-240'. First one, is definitely the DX Aviar for an ace chance. The 225'/240' looks like it plays uphill (from the view in the pic) I'd probably drive my Champy Aviar playing it closer to 260'

Well, the course info on the Google map says 155' but the description here says 225-240'. First one, is definitely the DX Aviar for an ace chance. The 225'/240' looks like it plays uphill (from the view in the pic) I'd probably drive my Champy Aviar playing it closer to 260'

Well if u scroll down on map info, there is a 12L hole with a figure of 246'. I figured this was for the long pin with the short pin being the 225 number.

I didn't see anything about the creek u have to cross being OB or not. If it's mostly dry, maybe any stream would be casual. Not sure on that one..

when i played it there was a little water in it. i remember deucing this one with a little tree love with my buzzz so ill go with a buzzz again ha

I think I will throw a Hornet and make sure Im across the dip there.

I'm throwing a ESP hornet from the short and may jump up to an Champ eagle for the long

Home course. Neither tee is long enough for a driver.

Short: Hyzer Zone
Long: Buzzz

Both easy birds.

The pin is actually straight down the opening in the middle. The basket was stolen, so they put the new one in a new position.

played here the other night. Threw a roc on a hyzer through the left hand gap (LHBH) and parked it for two. Cleaned up with my wizard.

i live like 3 blocks from this. i throw a challenger or a d zone from both tees and ive hit the basket like 40 times. its a fun hole

i live like 3 blocks from this. i throw a challenger or a d zone from both tees and ive hit the basket like 40 times. its a fun hole

so whats the true D? i cant decide if its a rhyno or a buzzz

Z Buzz all day. I've played this course and this hole is one of the most unique holes i've played in the DFW metro.

buzzz is way to much for this hole. (in this placement)

I'd say its the 225/240 distance. Here is the real breakdown of this hole

there are 2 tees, AND 2 placements. the basket used to be in the long position until it got stolen. now its in the short and the NEVER move baskets out here.

Long placement.
Am tee - down hill, stalker hole all the way. 240 - weird long then sharp right turn
pro tee - straight, flippy mid or flick ****. 225- dog leg right

Short placement
Am tee - down hill. challenger/zone. 155 straight ahead
Pro tee - slightly down hill. challenger/putter 225 mellow dog leg left

Latest posts