• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/6/14: Roane County Park DGC in Harriman, TN

tangent if it's downhill like it looks, saint if it isn't.

nice easy turnover through the left gap with a beat sFD to let it straighten out at the end.

The pin is way more right than the tee sign suggests. if you go on the left gap you have to get a big left to right shot. I usually throw a roc high in the air and have it turn right the whole way there.

RHBH Hyzerflip Icon Mongoose to the left and watch it ride right .. looks like it may be a lil downhill? if so then Legend Gauge on the anny through same left gap

Cool course, that water carry on 1 is a real sphinchter-tingler for an opening hole, IIRC, like 300 ft in the air a must.

The pin is way more right than the tee sign suggests. if you go on the left gap you have to get a big left to right shot. I usually throw a roc high in the air and have it turn right the whole way there.

This. Seems like I recall the basket is well right of the edge of the pad...?

Axis on a high anny.

RHBH a Trak or unLace on a soft hyzer through the right side gap. Approach/recover. Putt with Sole.

Latest posts