• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/9/18 - Seviren Lang DGC in Georgetown, IN - #8

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
Seviren Lang DGC Georgetown, IN
Rating:

36Reviews:
469 Played:
92 Favorited:
151 Wishlisted

Course Map

HOLE 8
icon_hole_up.gif
297ft, 285ft

Sign:
b6ebc93d.jpg

Tee:
b32e1f4a.jpg

basket:
b470063a.jpg

basket to tee:
0f2784d7.jpg

seems like an easy 2 with the defy, maybe a lucky 1

I don't know why, but playing a simple looking hole like this on a nice spring day represents much of what makes me love disc golf. Given the rating, though, I'd hope other holes are better.

For this one, I'll probably throw a Star Beast forehand for both pins.

What a boring hole considering it's such a highly-rated course.

Opto-X River I guess

This one plays about 22 feet uphill making it play about 360ft despite being 297ft in length. Hole 8 is one of the most straightforward holes on the course, but doesn't have a high birdie percentage due to the distance+elevation.

I throw a teebird straight at it

Boring. Teebirds or Leopards. Or maybe have fun and throw a big Destroyer hyzer around the tree.

Maybe a Renegade anny, maybe an Escape straight up the hill, maybe a Pro Valk hyzer flip. Doesn't seem like there needs to be a ton of thought put in to this one

Underworld but if it's substantially uphill, as it looks, then Sail, either turning over just a little.

rhfh plaz volt

hopefully i can see straight fighting back the tears of boredom

How far is the OB behind the basket? If it's within the circle, I throw Escape and take the par. If it is further away, I go to the Air Trespass.

I don't know why, but playing a simple looking hole like this on a nice spring day represents much of what makes me love disc golf. Given the rating, though, I'd hope other holes are better.

For this one, I'll probably throw a Star Beast forehand for both pins.

This is funny. I just played this course on July 1, picking it out due to its rating and placement along the path of a 17 hour drive I had to make.

It was indeed a nice course. In retrospect, I'd have liked to have a 175g Champ Thunderbird in the bag for this shot. I tried a Teebird and yoinked it left, and then used my Star Beast a little bit more effectively. Nice little course, with this definitely NOT being one of the best holes.

Latest posts