• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/1/2023: Jefferson Barracks - The Bunker Hole #10 Mehlville, MO

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Jefferson Barracks - The Bunker in Mehlville, MO

Pin A: 375 ft
Pin B: 432 ft
Pin C: 475 ft

"Hole 10. The 4th 'signature' hole. First 1/3rd of the fairway is a downhill tunnel that turns right 45 degrees or so about 200 feet out. The next 250' is a zig-zag under and through 200 year old trees until you find the pin on a little ledge. This hole will get fairly muddy after a good rain as the fairway is the lowest portion of that part of the course."

Tee
f6cda209.jpg

Mid-Fairway
f84d20e7.jpg

Approach
8f7adaee.jpg

Tee Sign
8a30f25c.jpg

Definitely one of the tougher fairways to hit on an already challenging course. A gentle turnover off the tee is what will get you any sort of distance on your first shot, and even laying up to the notch in the fairway is difficult. Really great hole design!

Plasma Volt and see where the tree kick takes me too. I like how the distance is marked on the fairway hole map, I've seen it at a course I bagged, but don't remember where.

Last edited:
Fun course. It was brand new and pretty rough when I played it.

Lucid Maverick.

My noodle arm ain't getting a birdie here, so...

If I throw a driver, all I'm doing is maximizing my chance for bogey, minimizing my chance for par. :\

I'm throwing a Buzzz, just trying my best for well down the fairway, to maximize my chance at par, minimize the bogey risk.

Emac Truth

May throw a tomahawk as a science shot. Looks like a fun hole to get a double bogey on.

Lhbh rhythm to start try and get to 250' with a flat to gentle fade shot and hope for the best

Iguana thrown flat and firm for a gently drift right. If I am in the fairway the second shot likely a RHBH Scale or Gila.

This is the kind of hole where I visualize the hero line, step up confidently, then put the driver away and eat humble pie.

Comet or maybe mellow turnover fairway

Latest posts