• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/14/2023: Hazel Landing Park Hole #12 Carmel, IN

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Hazel Landing Park in Carmel, IN

Gold Tee
Pin A: 378 ft
Pin B: 444 ft

Blue Tee
Pin A: 291 ft
Pin B: 357 ft

"12. 458' Pretty open, but scrub on both sides of the fairway (also not all that wide.)"

Gold Tee
a2d794f4.jpg

Blue Tee
6e695dc7.jpg

Basket "A" to Tee
a639e4c1.jpg

Gold Tee Sign
cd34a96d.jpg

Blue Tee Sign
a482bcae.jpg

Fun course. Probably Star Roadrunner.

Gold tee: I am going to pretend like its not an option to throw from the back of the pad and just throw the hyzer. Chameleon hyzerflip both pins.

Blue tee: Short-Hyzer Gila. Long-Hyzer Carnivore.

Happy Day to all you mothers!

RHBH, hyzer flippin' a Mamba.

Probably hand a Warhorse forehand out over the left side and let it drift back.

Pretty sure this is the hole that I briefly fell asleep on while lying down on gold's teepad...a buddy had to go back a few holes for a wayward disc. :D

Pretty sure this is the hole that I briefly fell asleep on while lying down on gold's teepad...a buddy had to go back a few holes for a wayward disc. :D

The one and only time I have ever taken a seat playing was the 3rd and last course an early morning course bag run. The last basket next to a tennis court had a very cushion outdoor couch on it look to inviting to pass up. I stretched out on it intended for just a few moments but had dozed. Woke up startled, I was 2 1/2 hours from home, and had to be back by a certain time. I only dozed for about 5 minutes.

Gold tee- LHBH Star Mamba over the tall grass right side turning.

Blue- Fission Photon

Looks like fun

Blue pad: TP Fortress

Gold pad: Opto Ballista Pro