• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/15/2014: Blue Mountain- Skyline Park in Danielsville, PA

i hope every hole isnt like that. i didnt look at the page, looks boring

anyways saint to saint to aviar

provided no wind

Not even close. 45 holes on site. Lots of different shots and elevation changes and woods.

The bottom pic makes this look to play waaaay shorter than the stated distances.
If it looks the same in person I'm going with a Nova from the short and a GL Saint from the long. Then a Z Buzzz just so I can say I threw a Buzzz 600+ feet :)

Probably a roc, I like throwing mids and putters on big downhill holes so I don't get the huge fade at the end.

Looks like enough down hill to just bomb a mako 3 and let it float down the hill. I won't make it all the way to the pin, but I should be in a good spot for an up and down for a three.

I'm thinking an Icon Patriot low off either but probably end up skying it out into the left woods. For some reason I can never throw down hill correctly

Wraith out to the right to have it fade back. Yeti/Envy from there.

Probably throw an Envy from the longs just cause, Don't get this kind of elevation much here in the Midwest

Short I'd throw a Ti Wasp most likely or a Z MRV is the wind isn't too crazy.
Long I'd throw an Opto Striker because I know it's going to cruise a very long way before hitting the ground.

Short would be fun to try with a Wizard or RGL Spike :)

When I played this hole I threw a Roc and got it to the green. DO NOT underestimate how downhill this hole is(the pics don't do it justice). If you throw your disc even a couple feet too high, it will land ten towns over.

I'd be inclined to throw an Escape from either. But if I was playing smart, a Truth from the short.

Great course. Either two tee pads or two baskets on every hole. Plays down a mountain but has a lot of variety. This hole plays very down hill. I threw a teebird from the short and have never played the long. The long tees make this course very hard.

Probably a roc, I like throwing mids and putters on big downhill holes so I don't get the huge fade at the end.

+1

I always thrown a beat Drone for the short and a (relatively) fresh Buzzz from the long. Never been into Rocs but I get where you're coming from:thmbup:

Latest posts