• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/15/2021: IDGC - Steady Ed Headrick Memorial Hole #9 Appling, GA

Bardu

* Ace Member *
IDGC - Steady Ed Headrick Memorial in Appling, GA

Pin A: Blue 457 ft Red 345 ft
Pin B: Blue 691 ft Red 573 ft

"Hole 9 short is one of the prettiest greens I've ever seen. The basket is protected by this beautiful rocky outcropping, its just amazing."

Blue Tee
39639209.jpg

Approach
9b9cfff8.jpg

Basket to Tee
3578d024.jpg

Tee Sign
b91dbd69.jpg

Buzzz off the tee...try to stay in the fairway to set up a good 2nd shot.

If you don't enjoy this course, you don't like disc golf.

Who was I just talking to about making minis for the IDGC? Dammit I wish my memory didn't suck so bad - Anybody want to send me a box of random junk from Jackson? Completely unrelated project..

Buzzz off the tee...try to stay in the fairway to set up a good 2nd shot.

If you don't enjoy this course, you don't like disc golf.

I can honestly say I didn't care for Steady. Beautiful course, too many blind pin placements.

-Roadrunner

I can honestly say I didn't care for Steady. Beautiful course, too many blind pin placements.

-Roadrunner

Fair enough. I don't really mind blind pin placements. I think they generally create interesting lines, and often force you to turn or fade at a fairly specific point along your line.

Different strokes!

< shouldn't speak for "all" disc golfers.

Fair enough. I don't really mind blind pin placements. I think they generally create interesting lines, and often force you to turn or fade at a fairly specific point along your line.

Different strokes!

< shouldn't speak for "all" disc golfers.

I didn't like Selah Ranch either... (nervously laughs in discgolfish)

Tell me you don't like Flip or Harmony Bends, and I'll wash my hands of you. :p

Haven't played Flip yet. Loved Harmony Blends,

but the course floods, ams tees lack benches, and the layout doesn't loop back to the parking lot until 18

Well, you sir, need to get to Flip.

-Roadrunner
What pins on par 3 holes and landing areas on par 4 holes are blind? A par 4 or 5 hole is not necessarily blind if you can't see it from the tee. As long as the landing areas are visible from the tee and the pin is then visible from the landing area(s), it's not a blind hole.