• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/2/19 - Benson State Park in Corbett, OR - #9

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
Benson State Park , Corbett, OR
Rating:
13Reviews:
140 Played:
4 Favorited:
20 Wishlisted:

Course Map
Hole 9 192ft
tee
b57f44ae.jpg

Wombat3 off the tee.

This course is along the Columbia River and has some great views of waterfalls overhead.

19e6a318.jpg

Looks like a possible low ceiling so I'll go Zone FH roller

rhbh ibex or if the grass is skippy fh resistor for a skip acerun

driven past this course a bunch and never played it

You're not missing too much skipping this course, that said, after 12 years of driving by without checking it out, I finally did last summer and did not regret it. The course clearly went through some sort of improvement/redesign since some of its early reviews and it actually turned out to be a pretty fun pitch and putt. Not worth a 10 minute detour, but in this case it's like 60 seconds from the exit to the first tee, and it makes a nice warmup before playing Rooster or if you're heading to one of the other further gorge courses.

I wanna play. Sounds pretty and quick. Definitely on my wanna-play list if I'm in the area.

Ion for this one. Then Zone fh. Then Firebird fh flare skip. Then might be done...

Wombat3 off the tee.

This course is along the Columbia River and has some great views of waterfalls overhead.

19e6a318.jpg

The course clearly went through some sort of improvement/redesign since some of its early reviews and it actually turned out to be a pretty fun pitch and putt.

I thought something looked different about discette's photo. I haven't stopped by in years; I'll have to check it out!

Wombat3 off the tee.

Well, since someone didn't seem to like my photo...

BTW, all the photos for this course are outdated. I am pretty sure I uploaded a new set in early 2014, but all those photos are gone now. The photos on DGCR do NOT show the current layout.

Attachments

• Benson State Park Oregon DSCN5289Sized.jpg
    Benson State Park Oregon DSCN5289Sized.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts