• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/2/2016: Quail Ridge Hole 4 in Wentzville, MO

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.77 from 35 reviews.

Hole 4
Par 3
Pin Position: Red Tee / White Tee
Pin Position A: 301 ft / 376 ft
Pin Position B: 265 ft / 340 ft
Pin Position C: 325 ft / 399 ft

Red Tee:
6ad70935.jpg

White Tee:
9e7c107d.jpg

Basket to Tee:
557daf22.jpg

Course Map

Still haven't been to this course, about an hour away.

Probably teebird for all, the real short maybe the scout

Still haven't been to this course, about an hour away.

Probably teebird for all, the real short maybe the scout

You should definitely play it then! Pretty good shorter, technical course.

On topic, I'd probably go scythe or PD for the position shown, white tee. From what I remember it's a pretty hard left turn at the end of the shot.

Hmmmm.... shorts tee to short position, I'd toss an Atlas. Long tee to long position, I'm thinking an Eagle.

Teebird for the shorter ones and PD or Orc for the longer (depending on what I had in my bag that day).

There's recently been a lot of work done on quail ridge. Now has 2 concrete pads on every hole and most holes now have multiple positions.
The basket to tee shot shows the original position, which requires a sharp RHBH hyzer to get there. Most locals go up and over the middle trees and crash in. I've been throwing a teebird for this shot.
The new placement is straight ahead and has several options to get there. I've been going at it with a Ptero or beat teebird low and straight at it

The new pad is off to the right of the pad pictured. hard to explain the line required. Guess I need to go take pics of new pads and placements