• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 5/28/2010 delayed

RHINESEL

Double Eagle Member
I suspect Tim will change the picture of the stop sign when he logs on.

"Game off!"

RackMultipart.24330.0_display_image.jpg

Well the hole of the day now shows one course I've played NUMEROUS times....and it's the easiest one on the course.....
It's almost a jump-putt from the teepad. But I do use my blowfly, basically straight at it....If I remember it's about a 116-120' ft shot.

Hole #1 Edisto Memorial Gardens in Orangeburg, SC. It's 125 feet.

h1tee-sm.JPG

Looks really short. I'm throwing either my Wizard or Ion, depending on which one is feelin' it that day.

Depends on what I want to throw that day, either a sinus, a roc, or a mako

587368c9.jpg

04f4c680.jpg

The second image is a little confusing until you get the right perspective on it (I think?).

If it's only 125, then I'm throwing a Star Aviar. After I throw the Aviar, if I was going to throw a second shot, I'd throw a Star Gator with a ish-load of anny on it, fly around the left side of the first tree and (hopefully) come back hard left around the right side of the second tree, but before it hits the pair of trees after that and be happy I threw the Aviar first.

RHBH Ion straight at it

or

RHBH Core lofted out just to the right of the big tree to the front right of the basket could just drop in.

587368c9.jpg

04f4c680.jpg

The second image is a little confusing until you get the right perspective on it (I think?).

If it's only 125, then I'm throwing a Star Aviar. After I throw the Aviar, if I was going to throw a second shot, I'd throw a Star Gator with a ish-load of anny on it, fly around the left side of the first tree and (hopefully) come back hard left around the right side of the second tree, but before it hits the pair of trees after that and be happy I threw the Aviar first.

Is that Russ mb from here? Did he sign his ace?

Is that Russ mb from here? Did he sign his ace?

LOL I saw it and just kind of looked it off as I dont like to even read to give people that kind of attention for what they did, but man what a coincidence now that you mention it.

C'mon Russ! 125'?

I'm gonna loft a DX Roc out there with a bit of an anny line and have it go just right of that most central tree. Hopefully it'll turn over and fade back a little bit into the opening beyond.