• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/13/10

Technohic

* Ace Member *
Tidal Creek @ West Ashley Park in Charleston, SC
Hole #14 227'

Tee:
26fa6ab3.jpg

RHFH wild cat, pitch it out to the gap and let it fade hard right... good birdie/ace opportunity if you can get it to slide though there, i'd like to see the corner for basket placement...

Teeing off with the Ion on a controlled anny to get around the corner and get a look from there.

Firebird skip thumber up the pipe. It will skip off its back and make a severe right turn.

On the course map, it looks like a big right hand turn, but not "L" shaped. I'd go Voodoo on an anny release...if it really is "L" shaped, I'd be tempted to FH something.

I'm throwing a Stratus out the left side flat...my stratus is rather new, but if thrown flat instead of hyzer it's not coming back.

\/\/

I've yet to play this course, hopefully I'll get down there eventually. I'll breakout my #2 Slice for this one, and put some ani on it to help it out.

I'll probably be playing this in a couple of weeks. From the looks of the picture, I might want to throw a powered down Eagle RHFH. If, however, it's a more gradual or early turn to the right, I'm gonna go with my beat-up S Warrior, on an anny line.

Star Coyote with a touch of anny. This is almost the same hole as hole 18 at my home course, but just a little longer.

I'll probably be playing this in a couple of weeks. From the looks of the picture, I might want to throw a powered down Eagle RHFH. If, however, it's a more gradual or early turn to the right, I'm gonna go with my beat-up S Warrior, on an anny line.

From what I've heard from locals, bring your deet, or even that fogger thing that clips to your belt. Watch out for Snakes! ;)

i was there yesterday! used a firebird forehand. didnt see any snakes and the bugs werent as bad as advertised

i was there yesterday! used a firebird forehand. didnt see any snakes and the bugs werent as bad as advertised

Details man! Details!

you used a firebird forehand and...? Did you make it around? Were you sitting for the bird? Did you hit a tree?!

\/\/

FH, though I couldn't tell you which disc from the picture. Depending on how hard the turn is and the distance after it it would be XXX, C-PD, or an S-PD. If it is actually a gentle right than I'd anny my Buzzz or Ion.

Latest posts