• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/14/13: Mayhew Creek Park in Sauk Rapids, MN

Champ Leopard on a smooth anny. Def want to stay out of the stuff left of the basket.

I've been using one of my DX Cobras on this hole the few times I've played it. If you over shoot the pin you are likely going into the creek on this one.

Last edited:
So to throw it at the pin (with a fade), the flight path will take the disc along the left side of the fairway (and across the trouble).

Okay, maybe I misunderstood what you meant by that. My bad. I would just throw straight down the middle with something that doesn't have that much fade, so the worst that happens is that I am a little right of the pin.

If you hyzer out between 40-80 feet short of the pin on the left, you may not be able to pitch out and save your 3. It may still be nasty in there. I throw a slightly understable Valk on line with a little hyzer and nose up so it slowly turns to the right most of the way and settles back left at the pin.

RHBH Gazelle. Looks easy and straightforward. Kind of a downer after the last couple of HOD's.

Latest posts