• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/2/12 Appling, GA

GripEnemy

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Premium Member
WR Jackson Memorial DGC
Appling, GA

Hole #10
849' par 5

Tee Sign:
6475b917.jpg

Tee:
765325e6.jpg

Basket to Tee:
abb41be0.jpg

896b9567.jpg

Sorry for the huge course photo, it wouldn't let me "attach" it.

Beat to piss Drone BH, and most likely Drone/Cobra all the way to the basket (can't really tell without fairway pictures). If it opens up in there, I may go over the top. Hmmm....

Looks like a tough hole. Real tight off the drive into the woods then tight once you get in the woods

Probably a FD drive then we will see from there

Wow, that looks insane! I think I'd flick an 11X Eagle L RHFH into the middle of the gap, then I'm not sure from there. Either keep flicking the Eagle, or if it opens up any pull out the Blizz Wraith. Tough to say on this one

Looks fun. Valk Valk Buzzz Anode if I make all perfect shots. Otherwise throw a couple more buzzz shots in there.

Tough hole.. I'd go Wraith up the middle then switch to a Crush, then my wizard the rest of the way in.

If I remember correctly, it opens up a little after the initial gap. I think I've thrown an Eagle off the tee on this one when I've played it, but a straighter mid might be a better option. This course is all about placement. And it's awesome.

great hole on a great course. best to favor the right side of the fairway with something a bit on the flippy side. i've got a nicely beat z flash that'd work well.

Great course! A very doable 5 and possible birdie 4 as well.

RHBH beat SEX off the tee to get just to the turn. Another fairway driver of some sort down the right side of the fairway and playing the fade back to the middle or left side of fairway. Backhand or forehand Trident or Firebird upshot depending on distance. Hopefully a putt within the circle for a shot at 4 and if not than an easy par and on to the next hole.

Eagle L off the teebox. Prob continue with eagles or rocs.

Playing this course soon - thinking a Yeti Aviar off the tee to make it through the gap - might just Yeti my whole way to the basket.

Latest posts