• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/2/2023: Acadia Disc Golf @ Hapana Hole #10 Trenton, ME

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Acadia Disc Golf @ Hapana in Trenton, ME

200 ft.

Tee
5eb9db76.jpg

Fairway
1281bb98.jpg

Basket (see nice wood bench on the left of basket)
6519b95b.jpg

Tough hole. I am probably going steep hyzer high with my iguana or maybe even comet hoping for the stand up and glide left.

That's a steep hyzer shot. I think I'd go streamline runway.

I think maybe I see a narrow cheeky FH gap if you draw a straight line from the tee to basket, to the left of the clump white trees immediately off the tee pad. Probably not a great idea, but I might try a FH hex up there. My disc probably ends up deep in the woods regardless.

Looks like the ceiling is pretty generous. Steep rhbh hyzer with DX Stingray. Trying basically the same shot as tdk.

Probably end up getting caught up at the turn and pitching up for 3.

WOW! The first course I played outside my home state of NC, and the first review I wrote. July of 2014, we were staying in Bar Harbor for a few days and I went out early in the morning to play Hapana. I think I woke up the owners when their dog announced my arrival!
#10 was in a good stretch of holes, moving up onto the hills and away from the low, soggy holes at the front of the course.

Can't remember what I threw that day, but today probably a RHBH hyzer on a high line, to get it uphill, with my Star Eagle.

Don't think I'm getting that far with my mid, so I'll probably go Opto Explorer or even a Lucid Felon

That's a steep hyzer shot. I think I'd go streamline runway.

I think maybe I see a narrow cheeky FH gap if you draw a straight line from the tee to basket, to the left of the clump white trees immediately off the tee pad. Probably not a great idea, but I might try a FH hex up there. My disc probably ends up deep in the woods regardless.

I'll take that delusional;) route with a LHBH x-step Plasma Servo, if I hit those trees, it looks open beyond to run at the basket.

Looks like the ceiling is pretty generous. Steep rhbh hyzer with DX Stingray. Trying basically the same shot as tdk.

Probably end up getting caught up at the turn and pitching up for 3.

That's where we are different, you get caught at the corner and I imagine I flip up too much and bury myself deep right.

Latest posts