• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/24/2015: Propst Park Hole 7 in Columbus, MS

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.90 from 5 reviews.

Hole 7
Par 4
White: 513 ft.
Blue: 732 ft.
Water in Play.

White Tee:
1463f69b.jpg

Blue Tee:
5ef17ad9.jpg

Basket:
d00867cd.jpg

Course Map

RHBH

White: Pro Valk>Excel Ghost>Wizard putt
Blue: Pro Valk>DX EX>Wizard up>Wizard putt

White: Star Destroyer 300 ft ,CH Eagle 195 ft leaving me short 18 ft , Wizard miss drop in 4 ugh
Blue: Star Destroyer 300 ft, Star Destroyer 300 ft, Star Roc 132 ft pin high left side 15 ft to the left of the Innova DISCatcher. 4th shot rings distinctivly off that yellow chastity belt. 5 please.

blizz boss, blizz boss, nova/envy, aviar. substitute star boss if it is windy.
boss, fd, aviar from the shorter pad.

RHBH for both

Probably Champ Sidewinder, or Champ Thunderbird, depending on the wind. Possibly even a Teebird if I just want to control it....it's not like I'm getting anywhere near the pin anyway.

This hole looks like a monster with all the OB right. I'm throwing a Destroyer on a slight hyzer from both tees, just trying to keep it in the middle.

Hey, a HOD that I've actually played!! It's almost unrecognizable without the greenery that I had when I played it in mid-April. It's a little more forgivable on the right than the pictures would have you believe. It's a good 15+ feet down to the riverbank and there's a "shelf" that juts out another dozen once you get up past the short tee.

I threw from the white. Pretty sure it went Saint, Coyote w/ a little hyzer (threw too flat and ended up a little right though), Ion (because I was on the side of the hill below the basket now), Ion again.

Teebird (as many times as necessary...), Roc (or Scale depending where I end up/wind conditions), Wizard from both tees.

Short: TB, Roc, Wizard(miss), Wizard.

Long: TB a couple times followed by a Scale or Wiz approach.

Latest posts