• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/25/2021: Walnut Ridge Hole #18 Johnston, IA

fishballer06

Eagle Member
Walnut Ridge - Johnston, IA Course Page

Hole 18
Par 3
273' - Red Tee
265' - White Tee

Tee :
4c59e79b.jpg

Approach:
823ec365.jpg

Basket:
75746261.jpg

Our traveling league hit up this course one year. The long story of it, we arrived late and it was dark by the time we hit this hole. My group was last and this tunnel was pure darkness. I asked the group in front of us to rattle the chains so I had an idea. My friend's 15-year-old son then stands behind the basket stating that was the safest place to be with me driving.

Unleashed my STAR TEEBIRD on a frozen line that streaked less than a foot above the basket and proceeded to nail that loud mouthed kid square in the chest. Easiest birdie I had all weekend on our road trip.

Our traveling league hit up this course one year. The long story of it, we arrived late and it was dark by the time we hit this hole. My group was last and this tunnel was pure darkness. I asked the group in front of us to rattle the chains so I had an idea. My friend's 15-year-old son then stands behind the basket stating that was the safest place to be with me driving.

Unleashed my STAR TEEBIRD on a frozen line that streaked less than a foot above the basket and proceeded to nail that loud mouthed kid square in the chest. Easiest birdie I had all weekend on our road trip.
This guy wins the internet for the day [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Latest posts