• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/27/2018: Laguna Lake Hole 5 in San Luis Obispo, CA

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 2.85 from 26 reviews

Hole 5

Tee:
93141dba.jpg

Approach:
6d290914.jpg

Basket to Tee:
0f5f4981.jpg

Course Map

Judging by the course map scale I estimate 310-320 ft. Looks like it plays longer to me. I think I would throw a Thunderbird on a slight flex to get there. Pure to finish

Hard to tell distance. Something between an FD, Thundy, and PD. Stupid courses without all the information listed! :p Pfft!

Probably just a RHBH Volt, taking my 3.

Looks around 300' based on the map key. I'll go beat DX Roc

I'm also having a hard time estimating distance. If it's 325' or so, RHFH ESP Surge. If it's a little longer, FH Champ Katana.

It plays long. It's probably 300' or more range. Too far to go over, and the ceiling is low so it makes a hard birdie. But you can get a long look. A flex line thrown on an anny to the left a bit will flex into a good spot.

Escape. Patriot.

So many courses here need two sets of photos, one for wet time of year and one for dry. I played this course once a couple years ago but skipped the holes in this area because the waist high grass didn't look fun to wade through looking for discs.

depending on how i'm feeling Star Teebird or Opto Compass right at it.

Fortress and I may have a jump putt for two

Latest posts