• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/29.10

Technohic

* Ace Member *
Vallarta-Ast in Deforest, WI

Hole 3
Long: 275'
Short: 187

Long Tee:
79f834cd.jpg

Short Tee:
e317d7e1.jpg

No real course map but looks like the tree in the distance there is the same one you see from short. This is the first time I've seen a picture that makes the hole look further than the hole info but, dont know what you can trust in a 2D pic.

Long Im going GL Core aimed straight at it

Short, Im going Ion straight at it.

RHBH on the short tee I'm gunning for it with my heavy Rhyno. Long tees I'll change it up and pull out the SL and hope to park it. Doesn't look like you could get too penalized for running a line. It's pretty wide open.

Yeah, i got excited when I saw the hole info for the long and didnt see the basket sitting out there. Thought maybe it would be tucked back to the right for an anny or FH or something to get creative. But then I saw the short tee and the basket. :(

Had a lot more options they could have done with this hole.

I threw a wizard from the short and a roc from the long when I played here, deuced the long but missed a 15' putt on the short.

From the longs I would probably go with a Mako, aiming a little to the right.
Shorts: Hydra

Long going with a buzzz just to the right for the easy birdie
short using my ion Midden strait at it for the ace.

Short: Ion
Long: Buzzz

There doesn't seem to be much strategy to this hole beyond selecting a disc that can get there.

Long - I would aim left and gently turn a leopard to avoid the big tree on the right.

Short - Since the teepad is on the left side and takes the big tree out of play I would just go straight at it with a putter (Challenger).