• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/05/18 #7, Black Mountain, NC

Leereading

This is my home course. Very beginner and family friendly. Front nine is on the north side of I-40; plays next to the Swannanoa River and with a walking path that threads through several holes. Be very cautious before throwing and respectful of other park users. This little river can swallow any errant throws but also offers up a couple of nice swimming holes!
To access the back nine, walk through a tunnel under I-40 to emerge on the south side of the highway; where the holes are much longer with no trees. Again, a greenway follows the perimeter of the back nine holes so be careful before throwing and respectful of other park users. Town police will enforce a strict "no alcohol" policy so be discreet and pack out any containers and trash please.

This is my home course. Very beginner and family friendly. Front nine is on the north side of I-40; plays next to the Swannanoa River and with a walking path that threads through several holes. Be very cautious before throwing and respectful of other park users. This little river can swallow any errant throws but also offers up a couple of nice swimming holes!
To access the back nine, walk through a tunnel under I-40 to emerge on the south side of the highway; where the holes are much longer with no trees. Again, a greenway follows the perimeter of the back nine holes so be careful before throwing and respectful of other park users. Town police will enforce a strict "no alcohol" policy so be discreet and pack out any containers and trash please.

Welcome to DGCR Lee :)

We played a couple times with Bob Fisher and Chris Ellis and those guys. Always a pleasure to hear your contributions, and congrats on your recent solid finishes in 65+, 60+ AND 50+ masters tournaments groups.

Some day, i hope to be playing that well at that age, and that often too.

Black Mountain
Rating 2.50

37Reviews
376 Played
19 Favorited
46 Wishlisted

HOLE 7 154ft, 255ft
Sign:
93781909.jpg
Tee:
358c5c72.jpg

approach:
d687e991.jpg

Basket:

3e52ab0c.jpg

RHBH

Short - Soft Magnet
Long - Z Comet (soft hyzer)

Mf Gator short
2nd run shock longs

Champ Groove, sent on a laser straight at the nearest person walking on the sidewalk. It's a Groove so it'll probably miss terribly and possibly go towards the basket by accident.

Harp from the short, Bard from the long

Latest posts