• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/15/13: Perkerson Park in Atlanta, GA

BogeyNoMore

* Ace No More *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Perkerson Park in Atlanta, GA
Course Rating: 4.00, 24 reviews
Hole 3, 250 ft.
Hole 3, Tee:
149002a3.jpg

Fairway plays over a valley/gulley with water in play (from the map, it looks like you could be wet if you hook left too hard or early off the tee).

Course Map
Maps shows the hole plays to the left (RHBH hyzer line).
No tips.

Would be nice if there was a mark or circle showing the basket location but from the look of the map, I'd try a Tee Bird off the tee, hopefully gets close enough to clean up with an APX for two.

i have played here once but this pic doesnt look familiar at all ...i can remember the hole in my head that we played as three but looks like they have moved them around since i was there but looking at the map i remember that hole just doesnt look like the pic lol ..

RHBH.. DX Roc

Last edited:
i have played here once but this pic doesnt look familiar at all ...i can remember the hole in my head that we played as three but looks like they have moved them around since i was there but looking at the map i remember that hole just doesnt look like the pic lol ..

RHBH.. DX Roc

The course recently was "overhauled". I can't remember it either...:eek:

Latest posts