• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/22/2022: Harmon Hills Hole #10 Fall Branch, TN

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Harmon Hills in Fall Branch, TN

598 ft.

"Hole 10 is a fun open blast down the hill to land on an upslope on an upslope. You then have to manage a shot over the hill to set yourself up for a left-to right approach to the basket. Fun, tough hole."

"#10 - bombs away tee shot, it looked intimidating to someone who rarely throws 300' but I got my par 4 with a well placed 3rd shot."

Tee
9050c890.jpg

Basket to Tee
b10f2113.jpg

Played it last week- tee is much improved. Stuff on the right near the tee is much taller as well but it doesn't really change the shot. D4 with roller for second shot which will undoubtedly come up short.

I probably threw Wave x2 followed by putter(s). I played during the practice week for the US Women's championship a few years ago, so the course was in fantastic shape.

Pretty sure a group of pros (Madison Walker, maybe?) let me play through on this hole. No pressure. ;)

Last edited:
Threw a Wraith too straight and then chipped a sky hyzer FH with my FX-2 and jump putted up for my par the other day.

Merlin, even though the smarter play for me would be to flip a timberwolf

Catalyst-Wave, and likely 2 Pigs with a putt.

Latest posts