• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD - 7/25/23 - Indian Rock #2 in Huntington, WV

elmexdela

* Ace Member *
35981-68e1f132.jpg

35982-6bc5c3cb.jpg

35983-985d9b63.jpg

first "random course" with pics from when i clicked on it

seems like this will be the way until an official "hod" gets posted (or until i/we get told otherwise)

i really enjoyed this course rhbh gstarr sw

Awesome course.

Star Roadrunner probably.

I spent a month in Huntington, too bad it was before Disc Golf. Plasma Inertia.

Looks like you need to throw 300'+ to reach the short grass? If so, I think I'm throwing something orange.

If the carpet in the woods isn't as bad as it looks, I'm going DX Roc and trying to stay in the middle to setup a hopefully clear shot to the green.

As long as it isn't black... ;)
I was actually throwing that disc really well the day before at Wilderness. I don't think I had one good throw with it at JT.
As long as the carpet isn't too shaggy, I'd throw the white roc with the axe dye. For sure my favorite, but it stays in the bag for risky drives.

Looks like you need to throw 300'+ to reach the short grass? If so, I think I'm throwing something orange.

If the carpet in the woods isn't as bad as it looks, I'm going DX Roc and trying to stay in the middle to setup a hopefully clear shot to the green.
It's a sea of poison ivy the first 2 holes. I'm skipping them and going straight to hole 3. 🤮

Shame, I'd probably like this one otherwise. If I was forced to play through the poison ivy, throwing my least favorite pink Comet after apologizing to it.

Welcome back HOD! (sort of)

Layering up to avoid all the PI

Overhand a Ballista Pro to start, then Emac.

Latest posts