• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/26/2018: Auburn Regional Park Hole 2 in Auburn, CA

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.59 from 38 reviews

Hole 2
Par 3
Pin A: 223 ft.
Pin B: 281 ft.
Pin C: 295 ft.
Pin D: 345 ft.
Water in play, plays downhill.

Tip By: lion (11/28/2012)
Downhill hole. For advanced right hand backhand throwers I would recommend a midrange on this hole thrown with hyzer or spike hyzer over the tree line. Going low or right at the hole is very risky and not needed. Just attack it from the top with a spider or roc or any mid you can throw that will fade slowly back.

Tee Sign:
443c5d23.jpg

Tee:
b7b96efb.jpg

Course Map

I am not very good at spike hyzers but I'd have to try one here.
A: Rhyno
B/C: Saint Pro
D: Cannon - Less of a spike hyzer here, more of a high flex probably

Short: Pain
Others: Saint with varying degrees of hyzer

rhbh plaz ion from all expect the longest i would use my red wasp

stay low and go

A: Atlas
B-C: Star Leo
D: TP Underworld

A: Mako3
B&C: Teebird
D: Pro Wraith hyzer flip over trees (never attempted so it probably will not work very well)

A - Deflector
B/C - Crave
D - Photon

Whoa! Jesus! I looked at the distances and thought it'd be an easy-ish hole. Then saw the photo. Daaaaang!

Short: CGC-MD3/CGC-Gator depending on the look.
All others: S-PD at various heights.

Tempted to go over the top but I shall resist.

Gibson Leo3 straight ahead with a 40% chance of getting some D. Buzzz or Comet approach. Oughta work for all pins.

guess i'll try the rhbh sky hyzer... with a trace. don't think i'll get too far though, hopefully my disc comes down from the trees.

90% of players go over the top on this hole. The down the pipe is VERY tight and borderline not even there. This is a great course and I would say this is the worst hole. I always go over the top with eagle-destroyer depending on the pin. The shorter pins are hyzer back into the trees and (A) hope it comes down and (B) hope it plinkos to a putt.

Latest posts