• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/31/2019: The Twilight Zone Hole 1 in Canal Winchester, OH

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.63 from 4 reviews

Hole 1
Par 3
161 ft.

Tee:
34c002ba.jpg

Approach:
6dff1355.jpg

This hole is tough. It's a very extreme left right off the tee. I think I tried to get a Zone around and wound up far right of the pin. You do not stand in the swing, no.

I'd probably try to BH a Wizard on an extreme anny in hopes that it flexes out a little near the pin.

LHFH fireball.. I can't keep that thing straight of course odds of me packing a fireball are slim.. Electron Spin 165 LHBH is more likely.

i think ive played a hole like this before way longer to the side than in distance

rhbh plaz motion on hard hyzer

RHBH Firebird skipper, right through one of the slats on the swing (but aiming for right over it)

This man speaks the truth, regardless of his signature. Great start to a great course.

There's a big drop right off the tee that would probably prevent this option.
Oh, didn't know that. Maybe just throw the beat up Zone on a Spikey Hyzer?

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

see how my flare does rhbh (haven't thrown it that way yet)

This hole is tough. It's a very extreme left right off the tee. I think I tried to get a Zone around and wound up far right of the pin. You do not stand in the swing, no.

I'd probably try to BH a Wizard on an extreme anny in hopes that it flexes out a little near the pin.

I was thinking a hyzer RHBH Z-FLX zone, but what's off to the left of the tee? I'm assuming that's the route you're talking regarding the wizard...

I was thinking a hyzer RHBH Z-FLX zone, but what's off to the left of the tee? I'm assuming that's the route you're talking regarding the wizard...

You are right. I remember it being open once you get past the last tree. It's just such an odd angle, a decent drop, and a short hole.

Latest posts