• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/7/2022: Pleasant Grove Park Hole #6 Palmyra, VA

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Pleasant Grove Park in Palmyra, VA

345 ft.

"No. 6 Par 3 at 345 feet is a dogleg left that starts on a down slope thru a gap of about 30 feet and 60 feet out, an outcrop of boulder at the gap and very scenic. Pass the gap the fairway opens heavy trees both sides. The dogleg is about half the distance to the basket with bulging trees on the left. You're playing for the dogleg right center. At about 100 feet from the basket the fairway rises back up to the basket crossing footbridge over a ditch and a small rock outcrop around the basket area. Very scenic hole."

Tee
3d944bea.jpg

Basket
125768d7.jpg

Fun course to play! Most holes have tight lines. That's my hole description in my review.

Hatchet keeping it low.

Cheetah

terrible color for a basket

I thought the same thing when I first saw one while course bagging, but I've come around to them visually. Green prodigy baskets actually pop better than plain galvanized DGA baskets in the shadows, imo.

If the dogleg is 200' or less probably Harp off the tee and figure it out from there.

Latest posts