• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/8/13: Deer Lakes Park in Tarantum, PA

BogeyNoMore

* Ace No More *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
54 reviewers can't be wrong: if you haven't played here, you're missing something.
Deer Lakes Park in Tarantum, PA
Course Rating: 4.68, 54 reviews
Hole 2
Red: 183 ft.
White: 222 ft.
Blue: 276

White Tee (no pics of blue or red):
326228d9.jpg

Basket to Tee:
d739f312.jpg

Rol6566's tip for this hole:
Pretty straight forward shot. Basket is on top of the steep hill. Running the basket from the tee will leave a long and usually uphill approach with the hill on the other side.

My tip: make it over the gulley and you're in good shape - if you don't go too long.
Thanks Tistoude for guiding me on this gem! :hfive:

Course Map

Last edited:
Don't recall exactly how I played this hole or which tee I threw from. but as the tip says, it's fairly straight forward.
Red: Challenger
White: Ibex
Blue: Bolt

Last time I was out here I floated a Buzzz just over the basket from the whites. Like the tip says... it left a longer than planned putt and I took a par.

Red: Anode
White/Blue: Tangent (or Buzzz if it's in the bag.)

Red: Pure
White: Pure
Blue: Diamond

All played a little short to slide up to the pin.

I throw a summit from the reds and whites and a fuse from the blues. Definitely a must deuce hole. From the whites I average a 2.6 through 25 rounds and from the blues a 2.73 through 15 rounds.

I'll take this as a little warm-up work; I'm planning to play this course for the first time on Wednesday! Can't wait.

I'd say a Tangent from the red or white, and an Underworld or Tangent from the blue, depending on how it looked.