• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/25/2016: Wakanda Park Hole 12 in Menomonie, WI

Star Orc, RHBH. Throw flat and let it fade in. Get a little wet, if necessary...I've already rescued it from one river!

quasar with some height this time, don't want to turf it like last time i threw it (unless the water is frozen).

Gazelle. MAYBE an OLF. Gonna be a putter upshot for a birdie either way.

Another fun note on this particular hole of the day. The lake that this hole plays on has such a severe algal bloom during the summer that the 3 hole stretch of 11-13 can be comepletely unplayable during late July and august from the smell alone.

Fun times, fun times.

Another fun note on this particular hole of the day. The lake that this hole plays on has such a severe algal bloom during the summer that the 3 hole stretch of 11-13 can be comepletely unplayable during late July and august from the smell alone.

Fun times, fun times.

39242_540147220421_1035948_n.jpg

Yeah was some nasty stuff when we were there a few years back. Cant remember what i threw but think geese were also all over on the hole.

Latest posts