• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/25/2022: Rocky Mt. Sports Complex Hole #17 Rocky Mount, NC

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Rocky Mt. Sports Complex in Rocky Mount, NC

265 ft.

White Tee
1afbbb15.jpg

Hard to see from the picture, but the basket is on a small mound that is a moderately difficult putt. Not a particularly hard one, but one that you can't be too aggressive with from circle 2+ or you'll leave yourself with another huge tester.

That said, I highly recommend putter or mid to slide up to the front of the mound, as opposed to a driver that might skip off. Even if you're short, it's better to face it directly than get off to the sides.

For me it's an eternal plastic Mustang.

I'll add the backside of C1 is a roller green into a ditch that was dry when I played it and filled with skinnies.

Neutron Servo for some skip.

pic doesn't really match the map...?

You are correct, it does not! I attached a picture showing the spot where this hole ACTUALLY is now.

This course is on its 4th major rework since 2008, that map is version 2, so those woods holes (14, 15, 16, 17 in the picture) no longer exist.

Attachments

• rmsc.jpg
    rmsc.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 7
Hard to see from the picture, but the basket is on a small mound that is a moderately difficult putt. Not a particularly hard one, but one that you can't be too aggressive with from circle 2+ or you'll leave yourself with another huge tester.

That said, I highly recommend putter or mid to slide up to the front of the mound, as opposed to a driver that might skip off. Even if you're short, it's better to face it directly than get off to the sides.
With that in mind, I'd throw a Buzzz.

Latest posts