• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/28/14 - #12 @ Greenbelt Park - Carrollton TX

namar

Double Eagle Member
Hole 12 -- 380' Par 3

Course Rating: 2.79
Course MAP

Tee Sign:
de16d39d.jpg

Tee:
fda48bd0.jpg

Basket to tee:
bcb300bf.jpg

seasoned blizz boss, star boss if it's windy.

Flick my champ krait and let it hyzer flip right down the middle of the fairway and play for 3.

Throw my favorite champ sidewinder- watch as it hits the metal poles over the drainage ditch, and watch it go down into the ditch- curse the disc golf gods for such bad luck- watch said disc get whisked away because it just rained- curse myself for not throwing higher than the poles directly in front me- get upset at the course designer for putting the tee right in front of this ditch. Get upset at myself again for stopping to play a sub 3 disc- rated course. Finish the hole tight- faced. Seriously consider throwing the rest of my discs over the fence into the jail yard. Go home, eat a bowl of ice cream, and finish sulking while dreaming of my lost disc on its way to whatever waterway it ends up at.

Either that or a star wraith on a hyzer line.

Last edited:
Put everything I have into my UnLace, walk to the right of the tee pad along the spillway until I find dandamans champ sidewinder, throw my Ibex for my upshot, finish with a Wizard.

Latest posts