• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/29/2020: Allgäu DGC, Hole #13 in Ofterschwang/Gunzesried, Germany

armiller

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Allgäu DGC in Ofterschwang/Gunzesried, Germany
Rating of 4.67 from 3 reviews
Hole 13, 262 feet, uphill

5efe8a65_m.jpg

From the tee
9140621c.jpg

Basket to tee
22609438.jpg

Last edited:
Depending on how uphill, for me it would probably be a RHBH Luster Leopard3 OR ESP Thrasher. I had made a trip to Germany a few years ago, and this course remains in my wish list, but I didn't get to play it!

BH Northman, looks pretty uphill.

Thanks armiller for kicking today off. This course is one you won't forget (one of the most memorable of the 180+ I've played).

It's quite uphill. It'd probably be a RHBH Recoil for me.

Nice to see a hole of this course as HOD. There's a tournament next weekend on this course. (Looks like the only one the whole year.) Thus just the right time for this HOD.

The views from this course are first class!

Thanks armiller for kicking today off. This course is one you won't forget (one of the most memorable of the 180+ I've played).

It's quite uphill. It'd probably be a RHBH Recoil for me.

Wish I could nice your post! Yes this was definitely already in my wish list, and one I would have loved to play! I did get to visit southern Germany and it is beautiful! Looks like this isn't one of the most beautiful holes, but probably climbing to some better views.