• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8-5-12: Serpent Hill in Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden

goosefraba1

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Alright... I can't pass up on my first opportunity to post HOD. Don't be too harsh on me.

Hole 1: 492ft

From the pad:
7140dfb1.jpg

Approach to basket (on the left):
d24a9655.jpg

Map is in pdf form and with scorecard... couldn't get it up here.

Hyzer with a buzzz to go to the second turn in the fairway then T-bird to the basket. If all goes right then a putt for a 3.

I'm taking the rhfh route flipping a champ teebird off the tee,,,, bh a dx stingray to get close... wiz to finish.

Whatever I throw, it's gonna be Champ or Star plastic. RHBH a Tee Bird (flat) or Leopard (on a hyzer) from the tee, hope it stays in the fairway.

Buzzz /Challenger from there.

aPfaff - I swear I didn't read your response before I posted! :hfive:

http://www.luleadiscgolf.se/karta.php?hal=1

Here's a link to the course map and hole #1. It's a quite straightforward hole, 2 relatively short hyzer shots and you're parked. Miss the fairway or the landing zones though and you'll be looking at some awkward shots with some sharp turns. There's risky possibility for getting a long eagle putt by hitting the left gap with something like a 350 foot shot. All in all, the curvy character of this hole makes it somewhat of a nightmare!

I play it with a hyzer LHFH Champion Boss off the tee and if I'm at the sweetspot I'll go with a LHBH anny with an Opto Spike, anything short of the sweetspot though I'll go with another LHFH with a Champ Boss, slight anny if needed to hit the line.

I play it with a hyzer LHFH Champion Boss off the tee and if I'm at the sweetspot I'll go with a LHBH anny with an Opto Spike, anything short of the sweetspot though I'll go with another LHFH with a Champ Boss, slight anny if needed to hit the line.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

If these exist & they won't ship them across the pond I'm going to get very mad.................or just curl up in the corner & cry!!

Spider hyzer twice...

I would try and hyzerflip a Valk through the left gap if I was feeling brave.

Spike hyzer with a Pred to get past the group of trees in the fairway. Overstable Teebird to the pin

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

If these exist & they won't ship them across the pond I'm going to get very mad.................or just curl up in the corner & cry!!

Sorry man! For some reason I said Opto when I meant Grip! :eek: I hope you'll recover quickly! :D

probably a kc pro roc up high a little on the right side to let the fade pull it to the landing area. followed up with a wiz or a gator depending on the angles. Looking for 3.

Last edited:

Latest posts