• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/8/2014: Little Lehigh Parkway in Allentown, PA

A: Flick a PD on a slight flex. Jump putt

B: Probably try the same kind of shot as for the shorts. Following that with a Roc or TB depending on my drive.

Bolt from the tee either way, Nova approach to the short pin. Probably a River 2nd shot to the long pin, or a Buzzz if my drive was solid.

Another HOD where I took some of the pics. Woot! Don't turn it over here or you'll be in the water. That's no bueno.

I usually throw something neutral without much turn (to avoid the H2O) but you don't want a ton of fade either (path is nearby and OB). So I usually throw a Volt and then approach with my Aviar or QMega, depending on how far out I am.

Bcr123psu is right, its tough to see in the picture but water and path come into play big time on this hole. The creek is maybe 3-4' to the right of the 1st tree in the picture and runs the whole length of the fairway.

:clap::clap::clap: Because were living here in Allentown and he's driving our life right into the ground

A: rhfh destroyer
B: rhbh star tern right now.

Seasoned PPD of the tee for both. Buzzz OS or FB flick to the short pin. Stalker hyzer to the long position, maybe Buzzz depending on how my teeshot went.

start out with Legend Patriot RHBH

..... clean up the mess from there with a ghost then an envy

Latest posts