• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9/11/2015: Zebulon Community Park Hole 2 in Zebulon, NC

fritothedog

* Ace Member *
Course Rating of 3.76 from 38 reviews.

Hole 2
Par 3
292 ft.

Tip By: KenanFlagler01
#2 has a thick line of trees marking the left side of the fairway, but a mando forces you to stay close to that line as opposed to going further right into a more open space. There is a creek in front of the green, so you can either go for the pin or try to land your drive in the landing area right in front of the creek. That's what I recommend doing as birdie is still possible from there with a long, open putt.

Tee Sign:
3298e5ac.jpg

Tee:
2b12df02.jpg

Approach:
6b9b9772.jpg

Course Map

I am throwing a 3Bird RHFH through the gap and over the creek. I have been pleased with my FH here lately and this is the kind of line I can hit pretty consistently.

RHFH fairway driver to get past the Mando then fade into the open area, short of the creek. Then a long putt across the creek.

RHFH G* Leopard
Aviar for the long putt deuce

At least that's how I played it the only time I played this course. Birdies are really rare for me so I loved this hole.

X Comet, trying to get as close to that creek as possible without going over.

Or maybe an Excel Patriot and just blasting it over the creek. Could go too far and end up in the trees though.

RHBH Leopard, slight anhyzer to the landing area in front of the creek. 40 feet for birdie or an easy par.

Latest posts