• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9/11 Eurana Park, Weatherly PA

GripEnemy

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Premium Member
Eurana Park DGC
Weatherly, PA
rated: 3.18

Hole #4
Par 3 - 153 ft
d4ff1860.jpg

9f788187.jpg

No course map, and the second picture wasn't taken from the best angle, but you can still tell what has to be done for the most part. Any locals care to chime in?

im throwin the zone into whatever lane on the right that you can see in the 2nd picture. cant really see it too well from the first pic, but looks money. wouldnt truly know until i was on the teepad myself.

Jeebus, that looks tough. I'm going to have to make it out there one of these days and test it first hand. For now, I'll FH a powered down firechicken with a bit of anny to get it out, but let it flex back.

If the hole does what I think it does, sidearm anny right down the path, put in for birdie.

Probably just a easy toss of the Buzzz on whatever gap that I can find when I step up to the tee.

hard to tell but I would flick either a Stalker or Pro starfire depending on how much fade I needed.

is the basket in the red box? I can't tell if that's it.

Attachments

• d4ff1860.jpg
    d4ff1860.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 24
is the basket in the red box? I can't tell if that's it.

No, if u look at the big tee picture, u can just barely see it to the left of the skinny tree in the middle of the fairway just off the teebox. Looks like u need some sort of s-curve to get through the trees and close to the basket. Maybe a good shot for the Wedge or Comet perhaps..

No, if u look at the big tee picture, u can just barely see it to the left of the skinny tree in the middle of the fairway just off the teebox. Looks like u need some sort of s-curve to get through the trees and close to the basket. Maybe a good shot for the Wedge or Comet perhaps..

no it is in the red box. you can see the tee in the basket back to tee picture.

id throw a rhyno on a flex s curve.

no it is in the red box. you can see the tee in the basket back to tee picture.

id throw a rhyno on a flex s curve.

There's no basket in the red box. The only basket I see is more toward the center of the pic--it's small and hard to see, but it's there.

There's no basket in the red box. The only basket I see is more toward the center of the pic--it's small and hard to see, but it's there.

ahh your right. i see it better now.:doh: